Workspace Webmail is an email service through the internet through which you can send or receive email messages from a web browser. If you want to create your account in workspace then, there is a simple process but here we are going to talk about how to delete your workspace account. If you felt like you will no more use this account, then it is better to delete it rather than keeping it unused. Here are the several methods we have described on how to delete your workspace account. So, please follow the steps given below:
How to delete workspace account?
There are several ways to delete your workspace account. You can use any one of them which you think is an easy one for you. Some of them are described here:
How to remove workspace by using manage workspace dialogue box?
To remove workspace by using manage workspace dialogue box, please follow the given procedure by using either Team Foundation Server 2008 or the Service Pack 1 edition of Team Foundation Server 2008.
- First, there is File menu. Just click it.
- Then, you have to point to Source control.
- Now, you have to click workspaces.
- You can see easily Manage Workspaces dialog box under which there is the Name. Now, you have to select the workspace which you really want to remove.
- Then, you have to click Remove.
- Click Ok on the confirmation dialog box.
- Remember that you have to be sure to delete your account before clicking on OK button. Once you delete your account, you can’t get access to your data and information associated with your deleted account.
How to remove workspace by using Tf workspace command?
Please follow the steps given below one by one to remove your account by Tf workspace command.
- First, you have to Click Start.
- Now, you have to click All Programs and then, click Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
- Again, you have to point to Visual Studio Tools.
- Now, click on Visual Studio Command Prompt.
- Now, type the given command and replace the arguments with the appropriate parameter information for your needs
tf workspace /delete OtherWorkspace;DOMAIN\OtherUser
How to remove workspace by using the remove mapping option?
Please follow the given steps one by one to delete your workspace account using remove the mapping.
- First, right-click a folder that is located in a local folder in Source Control Explorer.
- Then, you should click Remove Mapping.
- In the Remove Mapping dialog box, there is Remove Mapping. Click it.
- Now, the mappings between the folder, the folder’s contents, and your computer are removed.
These are the different methods you can use to delete your Workspace account as given above. Remember that you must have your own workspace account in order to delete it. To successfully delete your account by using above given steps and procedure, you must have a smooth internet connection and a web browser. You can use any web browser you like but be sure to read the instruction first before you directly go for the procedure.