Tinder is a dating application. It is a location-based social application that helps mutually interested users to have a connection. Generally, matching is based on Facebook profiles. It was initially launched in 2012 and later in 2014, it was able to register 1 billion swipe. One can search the best dating partners through a swipe.
Here in this article, we are describing how to delete your Tinder account. If you want to delete your tinder account, then you can delete it from your phone or Facebook account. Let us look at the methods given below step by step to delete your Tinder account.
How to delete your Tinder account from Phone?
Please follow the steps given here step by step.
- Open your Android phone first.
- Search for the Tinder app and tap on it. Remember that Tinder is only available on iOS and Android.
- Your Tinder app will open. Now, you have to log in your Tinder account.
- Tap on login with Facebook. You need to enter your Facebook username and password.
- Your Tinder account will open.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top left corner of your home screen.
- Tap of App setting from the drop down menu.
- Just scroll down and you can see the Delete Account button.
- Tap on the Delete Account button. A confirmation message will appear, indicating that account deletion will permanently delete your profile, messages, photos, moments, and matches.
- If you really want to delete your Tinder account, Tap on Delete. Then, your account will be deleted permanently.
- A confirmation message will appear to confirm that your Tinder account has been successfully deleted and that your Facebook profile has been delinked.
- Finally, Tap ok Button to exit.
How to delete your Tinder Account from Facebook?
- First, open the Facebook homepage.
- You need to login first.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password and click login to open your account.
- Once your Facebook account is opened, you can see a small gear icon on the top right corner of your profile.
- Click on Setting from the drop down menu.
- Now, on the left side section, you can see Apps.
- Click the link and you will be access to app settings.
- Now, you have to find the tinder app.
- Once you find Tinder app, Click Edit to the right of the app.
- Scroll down the page and at the bottom, you can see Remove app.
- Then, a confirmation message will appear where you will be asked if you really want to remove this app.
- Click Remove on the confirmation box.
- Your Tinder account will be deleted from the Facebook app and there will be no any access to your Facebook profile through Tinder account.
Please read the following information carefully.
If you want to use your Tinder account again, then you can log in Tinder account through your Facebook profile. Your Facebook account will again be used to create your Tinder profile. However, all your previous messages, moments, and matches on Tinder cannot be retrieved anymore. You will have to start all over.