Tagged is a social discovery website. It was founded in 2004 and it is located in San Fransico, California.It has more than 300 million members as claimed by tagged. Once can view the profiles of other members and share tags and virtual gifts too.You must register first in order to use its services.
Here, we are describing on how to delete your tagged account. If you are a registered member and you want to delete your tagged account permanently, then this article is very helpful for you.
How to delete your Tagged account?
There are very simple steps to delete your tagged account. Please follow the given steps one by one.
- First, open a web browser you are familiar with. You can use any web browser you like.
- Enter the web address tagged.com in the address bar and click Enter button.
- Now, a tagged homepage will open as shown in the figure.
- You have to log in your account to delete it.
- On the top right corner, there is Sign in. Click the button.
- Enter your username first.
- Then, enter your password correctly to log in your account.
- Then, you have to select “Account” from the top navigation bar,
- Now, click on ‘Settings’”.
- Then, you have to go to the “Cancel Account” section.
- Here, you have to click the “Cancel your Account” link.
- Now, follow the remaining instructions carefully one by one as given.
- Then, Select “Yes, I want to cancel my account”.
- Now, you have to enter your password to proceed the process.
- If you really want to delete your account, enter your password & click “Cancel Account“.
- Your account will be deleted.
If you are a VIP Member, then you MUST first Cancel your VIP Subscription before you go for the account deletion process to prevent future billing.