Google is American multinational company founded in 1998 by larry page and Sergey Brin. Google is specialized in internet related services like online advertising, search; cloud computing, software and hardware. It’s headquarter is in California, USA. Anybody can create Google account anytime and anywhere. Through Google account, you can get various other services like Gmail through which you can sent emails, Google play store through which you can download the mobile apps free, Google drive in which you can stores your photos, documents safely, YouTube through which you can upload your videos and earn money. Sundar Pichai is the current CEO of Google since Oct 2, 2015. It’s parent company is Alphabet Inc.
How to delete Google account from the android?
Android is the most used devices in the world at present context. Every android almost have Google as their primary account. This account will help you to get fast access of all other Google services. If you want to use another account as a primary account, then you have to delete your previous account. Here is how Google account is deleted from android:
- Go to your android mobile set.
- Open the android and click on the home icon.
- Go to the setting and click it.
- Then, click on account.
- It will show your account you have been login in your android.
- Select Google account and press it.
- Then, go to the account preferences and click it.
- Now, you can see the option Delete your Google account. Click on it.
- If you really want to delete your Google account, then click on remove account.
- Remember that once you delete your Google account, it will delete all of your messages, contacts and other data of your phone.