ElitesSingle is one of the online dating oriented social networking sites. It is specially designed for those who want to get a serious relationship. So, if you really want to find the love of your life then, you can simply register to EliteSingle. It helps to search a perfect matching through its search criteria. According to the data of Elites, 90 % of the members are 30+ and 80 % of them are a university degree. So, you can find the perfect partner on this site.
How to delete ElitesSingle account?
Deleting your EliteSingle account is very easy. You just have to follow the given simple procedure step by step. Remember that you must have to log in to delete your account. So, please log in to your account with your correct username and password.
- First, you need to log in your account.
- Enter your username and password correctly to open your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, then you can simply reset your password and get a new one.
- Once your profile is opened, click on the My account that has the cogwheel icon. If you are using your mobile device, then you will get this option in a menu.
- Now, select My membership.
- A new page will open. Just scroll your page to the bottom where you will find the section that says ‘Information about your profile’.
- Now, click on the deletion link at the bottom of the screen where it says ‘To delete your profile, please click here’.
- Also, you have to select the reason why you want to delete your account.
- Now, enter your registered email address and password to proceed forward.
- Click on continue to confirm the deletion of your account.
- Once you complete this process, your account will be completely and permanently deleted. All your matches and messages will be irretrievably lost and we will not be able to reinstate your profile.
For a premium member, you must unsubscribe or cancel your subscription before you delete your account. Otherwise, you will not be refunded the remainder of your subscription.
How to cancel your subscription?
- First, you have to log in your account with your registered email address and password.
- Select Account.
- Select My membership.
- Scroll down the page now and you can see at the bottom of the page ‘’ Information about my membership’’
- Click on the’here’ where you see the sentence ‘To cancel the automatic renewal, please click here’.
- Now, select your reason for cancellation.
- Click continue then.
- You have to enter your password to proceed forward.
- Click confirm to cancel your subscription.
Please make sure that you have completed all the steps so that the cancellation is successful. Otherwise, you can’t delete your account.
- If the cancellation is successful, the following page will read ‘Cancellation confirmation’. Then, you will receive a cancellation confirmation to your registered email address.
- In some cases, the cancellation will be incomplete, and you will be asked to contact Customer Care to finalize the cancellation. The message will read “Your cancellation is not yet completed.”