Deleting a Quora account is an easy task. For this, please follow the given instructions carefully:
- First, you have to open your Quora account.
- For this, go to the homepage of Quora.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on your profile pic.
- From the drop-down menu, click on settings.
- On the left side of setting section, click on Privacy.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom.
- At the bottom, you can see the Deactivate account or Delete account link.
- To delete your account, click on Delete account.
- Now, you need to enter your password of the account. After entering a password, click on done.
- Finally, your account will be deleted.
- If you don’t like to delete your account, you can deactivate your account by clicking on the Deactivate account link as shown in the figure above.
Quora is a question and answer site where anybody can ask a question they want to know about and get answered by the users of the community. It was founded in June 2009 but it was made public on June 21, 2010. It’s headquartered is in Mountain view California. It was co-founded by Adam D Angelo and Charlie Cheever. This site is also made for those students who want to study more about any topic. As of April 2017, Quora claimed to have 190 million monthly unique visitors, up from 100 million a year earlier