When you delete your Google account, it will delete all data associated with your account and you won’t be able to use other services like Gmail, Google Play or YouTube. You can delete your Google account anytime anywhere but after you delete, you can’t restore it. So, before actually going for deleting your account, please read the following information clearly about what happens when you delete your Google account.
Once you delete your account, you won’t be able to
- Use the other services like Gmail, Google play store or YouTube.
- Retrieve the data like your photos, documents, emails, and records o the transaction.
- Use the Subscriptions and content you purchased on YouTube, like movies and TV shows.
- Get the Content you bought on Google Play, like apps, movies, games, or music.
- Get the Information you saved in Chrome.
- Get your Gmail username. After you delete your username, it can’t be used again by you or anyone else.
Even after you read this information, if you really do want to delete your google account, then we suggest you to download a copy of your data. To download your data, go to the Personal info and privacy section. On this section, click on the Control your content. Then, click on create archive. Now, select the data that you want to download from the list as shown in the figure. Scroll down the page and click Next button. Now, select your file type from the drop down menu. Select the archive size. Select the delivery method by clicking on the drop down menu. Finally, click on create archive. Now, your archive will be ready.
How to delete google account?
Please follow the step by step procedure to delete your google account?
- First open a new web browser and sign in to your google account.
- Go to my account.
- On the left section, there is account preferences section which include the delete your account or services as shown in the figure.
- Click on the link.
- To delete your google account, go to delete google account and data.
- Then, you have to enter your google password first to proceed forward.
- It will show all the information of data associated with your google account that will be deleted.
- Check the box one by one to agree the delete procedure.
- Finally, click on the Delete account button to delete your account.
Google is American multinational company founded in 1998 by larry page and Sergey Brin. Google is specialized in internet related services like online advertising, search; cloud computing, software and hardware. It’s headquarter is in California, USA. Anybody can create google account anytime and anywhere. Through google account, you can get various other services like gmail through which you can sent emails, google playstore through which you can download the mobile apps free, google drive in which you can stores your photos, documents safely, YouTube through which you can upload your videos and earn money. Sundar Pichai is the current CEO of Google since Oct 2, 2015. It’s parent company is Alphabet Inc.